SHEA BUTTER : WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR GOLDEN & SAFARI SHEA BUTTER ?
what makes our safari different from our Golden Shea Butter is not the process but the ingredients.
It is made with a mixture of indigenous west African herbs and tea-tree oil which is added to the butter process. The west African herb is what gives our Safari shea butter its yellow color and healing properties .
WHAT ARE THE FORMS OF PAYMENT YOU ACCEPT?
- We accept United States based cards: credit, debit, and gift cards. These must be issued with the Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express logos.
DO YOU ACCEPT PAYPAL?
- No, we currently don’t accept PayPal.
I received an error message that my order cannot be completed but I was still charged. Why?
- When your card is reviewed and declined, the funds are placed on hold instead of completing the transaction. This may be due to the payment information being entered is incorrect or an invalid payment option is being used. Your funds will return to your card in 3-5 business days. If you do not see the funds back in your account after that time, please contact your card company for further information.
DO YOU ACCEPT DEBIT CARDS?
- Yes, we accept United States debit cards. They must be issued with the Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express logos.
If you accept PayPal, can I use my PayPal account which has an international card attached to it?
- No, it must use United States currency tied to a United States billing address to process an order.
Can you provide me a discount code for my order?
- Our discounts are applied during promotions. Please follow us on our social media pages or sign up for our Newsletter for announcements on upcoming promotions.
I AM TRYING TO PURCHASE A SPECIFIC PRODUCT AND THERE IS NO “ADD TO BAG” OPTION AVAILABLE OR IT SAYS “NOT FOR SALE,” WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
- Unfortunately, at this time we are currently out of stock of this specific item. Please check back at a later date. We should be restocking shortly.
WHERE CAN I FIND YOUR PRODUCTS AT A STORE NEAR ME?
- We do POP-UPS from time to time .kindly follow us on social media or sign up to be updated when we come to your city.
WHY IS THE CONSISTENCY DIFFERENT FROM THE PRODUCT I JUST ORDERED TO THE ONE I ALREADY HAVE?
- We use natural and organic ingredients with no harmful chemicals. Due to the nature of the ingredients, the consistency and scent may differ.
WHERE CAN I GET SOME SAMPLES?
- Please follow us on our social media pages or sign up for our Newsletter for announcements on upcoming promotions and sample giveaways.
WHAT IF I HAD AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO YOUR PRODUCT?
- We recommend discontinue use immediately and contact your physician. They can provide you details on what ingredient you may have had a reaction to.
HOW DO I CHECK IF A PRODUCT HAS A CERTAIN INGREDIENT?
- Currently we do not have a list of products that contain a certain ingredient. Please visit the product page and check the ingredients list for the product you are interested in.
AFTER I PLACE MY ORDER, WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- All orders have a 1-3 business day lead time upon receipt of order. Shipping method applies after order has moved from our fulfillment center then shipped by the carrier.
- Orders placed during a holiday or promotion will have an approximate lead time of 3-4 business days upon receipt of order. Shipping method applies after order has moved from our fulfillment center then shipped by the carrier.
HOW COME THE TRACKING NUMBER ISN’T WORKING?
- If your package just shipped, please allow at least one to two business days for the carrier to update their site with all tracking information.
CAN I PICK UP MY ORDER INSTEAD OF HAVING IT DELIVERED?
- We only offer shipping options at this time. We do not have a store front for pick up orders. If you need to pick up products, please any of our Pop-Ups.
I HAVE A RUSH ORDER. CAN IT BE DELIVERED SATURDAY?
- Shipping times are based on Monday – Friday deliveries.
THE TRACKING SHOWS THE PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED BUT I DIDN’T RECEIVE MY PACKAGE. WHAT IF I HAVE A LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGE?
- Once an order has shipped, HAMAMAT is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address as entered for the order. The customer must enter a safe and accurate address when entering their shipping address. Please contact the carrier for any information regarding the delivery. Have your tracking number available to provide to the carrier to assist with the investigation.
- Once an order has shipped and tracking becomes available, we recommend the receiver be available on the estimated date of arrival of the package or the receiver to contact the carrier to schedule a pick up at the holding facility.
DO YOU SHIP TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we can ship to PO Boxes.
DO YOU SHIP TO MILITARY LOCATIONS (APO/FPO/DPO)?
- Yes, we can ship to military locations.
WHEN I ENTER MY SHIPPING ADDRESS, I AM RECEIVING AN ERROR THAT MY ADDRESS IS INVALID?
Our shipping is tied directly to the carrier’s website. An invalid address error will appear if the carrier is able to ship to that location or is unable to find that location in their database. The carrier will require a valid United States address.
HOW DO I UPDATE/CANCEL MY ORDER?
Please call us at +1 917-375-6110 in Newyork and +233 50 722 5706 for Ghana , or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have your order number ready. If the order has already been provided to our fulfillment center, we are unable to cancel the order.
DO YOU HAVE A PHYSICAL STORE OR PICK UP LOCATION?
- We currently have a physical store in our home country Ghana . Located only 3mins from the Kotoka International Airport .
Our address is HAMAMAT AFRICAN Village. 31 Kofi Anan road , Archid street , Airport Residential .
Call customer Care or email is for more assistance .