Hello Kings and Queens

Important Notice: New updates on products and shipping

Hi there, Kings and Queens!

Important Notice:

Thank you so much for your outpour of support over the last year. We stocked products for 6 months and sold everything in 2 months! Hamamat African Beauty is deeply touched by the love and increased purchases of our products.We are writing to update you on the status of Hamamat African Beauty.We are really excited about our next phase and want to share some progress with you. To ensure we provide you the freshest shea butter worldwide and to satisfy the overwhelming demand for orders, we have begun the process to ship all products directly from Ghana!

Yes, Kings and Queens! You will be receiving your products directly from the motherland. It’s been a long time coming, but the journey was worth it.

Hamamat African Beauty remains dedicated to fostering the growth of African businesses and Ghana’s economy by helping people on the land. We believe that Ghana is the gateway to Africa. I wrote a book about it this month, click here to download. You will see what I mean.

This has always been our mission and we are excited that because of your help, we are able to make this possible!

As you know, I’ve spent the last year showing you the beauty of my country and the products that carry the secrets of my African heritage. My ancestors knew the importance of caring for their body through natural ingredients they cultivated from our land.

While we’ve met some shipping challenges in our efforts to be pioneers, we are extremely committed to overcoming any hurdles to provide you the best products, especially now, when we live in a world where it’s so hard to distinguish what’s pure and natural from what has been processed and manipulated.

To show our gratitude for your patience and continued support, we will gift you with a travel-size jar in your package for delayed orders. You will be notified once your order has been shipped and given a tracking number.

XOXO,

HAMAMAT

30 thoughts on “Important Notice: New updates on products and shipping”

1. christydrew01 says:

I must purchase some Shea butter please let me know when it will be available again, thank you!!

1. Hi there! Thank you so much for your interest in our Shea butter. Be sure to fill out the form when you visit the homepage as it will update you when we have restocked our products. Hope this helps! 🙂

2. Carmen Redman says:

Just waiting for the shea butter

1. Yes Queen! Thank you so much for being so patient during our restocking process! Be sure to visit our homepage to fill out the form that will notify you when we have fully restocked! 🙂

3. Desiree says:

When will more shea butter be stocked?

1. Hi there! We are currently restocking as we speak! Be sure to visit our homepage to fill out the form that will notify you when we’ve fully restocked! Hope this helps! 🙂

4. Latrice says:

Hello Queen,
    I would like to be notified when you restock. I didn’t see the form. Thank you very much.

Respectfully,
    Latrice Martin

1. Hi there!
      I apologize that you cannot find the form. Try vising the homepage as it should pop-up on its own. Hope this helps, if not, be sure to let us know!
      🙂

5. Avonne Huggins says:

Hi Hamamat,
    My name is Avonne Huggins, I tune in to your blogs/vlogs from the US. I love your skin, your fashion, your accent, your looks, your love of country et al.
    I’m from Jamaica originally. One day I’d like to visit Ghana. One question, do you ship shea butter to the US?

1. Hi there Avonne!
      Thank you so much for the love and support you bring – it means the world to us! You should definitely visit Ghana if you ever have the chance, I highly recommend it.
      To answer your question, we do ship to the US as well as worldwide!

Hope this helps! 🙂

1. Hi there Queen!
      Thank you so much for inquiring about our Shea butter. However, we are currently restocking at the moment, so be sure to visit the homepage to fill out the form that will notify you with updates of when we have restocked.
      Hope this helps! Que tengas un gran día! 🙂

6. Martine says:

How much is the shea butter? White & the yellow?

Thank you!

1. Hi there!
      Thank you for inquiring about our Shea butter! We have different sizing & pricing options that can be found on our shop page. The direct link is also hamamat.com/shop-1
      Hope this helps! 🙂

7. SHODY says:

Please restock soon!

8. gabbygc17 says:

If I purchased without creating an account, will I still be able to receive notifications on the status of my shipment?

1. admin says:

Hi there. We recommend creating an account so you can log in and track orders, but your email is the primary source of notifications and so you will still receive notifications.

9. Edith says:

Is it better to use the white or yellow shea butter to clear ALL acne, under eye & dark circles & scars on face & body?! PLEASE let me know

1. admin says:

Hi there! We recommend Golden in the morning and Safari at night. Both address these issues.

10. Onyii says:

Hope you will get restocked soon?

Waiting anxiously to buy.

Thanks

1. admin says:

Hi there! We have restocked!

11. Patricia Nicolas says:

This is what I’ve been looking for! To support genuine African business from brothers and sisters in the community. I’m happy to wait for when you’re restocked and look forward to purchasing your products.

12. Dineo Photolo says:

I would like to purchase some shea butter please

1. admin says:

Hi there! Please visit http://www.hamamat.com to order products! We sell exclusively online.

13. rolanda says:

how do I get some of your product in the UK

1. admin says:

Hi there! We ship to the UK. Just click the SHOP page and place your order!

14. Betty morris says:

I live in Tanzania-East Africa but im worried will you be able to send me the products to me …. and if yes how about the cost… i really want to purchase .

1. admin says:

Hi there! We can ship to you. We are now partnered with DHL Ghana. Click here to confirm your shipping location and cost https://www.hamamat.com/worldwide-shipping-locations/?v=7516fd43adaa!

15. mandyscott709 says:

Can you tell me if the restock is available for purchase? Your Instagram says restock is here, see link for discount code but I don’t see a discount code.

1. admin says:

Hi there! Our site has restocked. Please click on SHOP link to place your order!